Rakuten LinkShare is one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world, and the company boasts an impressive affiliate marketing network as well.
The site provides a dynamic and varied approach to running ads and banners alongside a publisher’s affiliate link which help to keep the content for potential customers both fresh and exciting.
Content creators and publishers have immense freedom to run the specific types of campaigns that work for them, while still ensuring that internet users are directed towards making a potential purchase.
How to get paid: Payments from Rakuten LinkShare are rather unpredictable since they rely on commissions being paid from the company’s partners first.
- How to Choose a Niche For Your Blog
- Niche Pronunciation | How to Say NICHE
- Make Money On Your Blog with Google AdSense
- How To Create A Custom Amazon Affiliate Ad from Amazon Sitestripe
- Stella & Dot Affiliate Partner Program