Step By Step Instructions for Setting up Tracking IDs
- Log into your Amazon Associates Account
- Find your Account ID (Right Hand Upper Corner on desktop) and click Settings
- Find the “Manage Your Tracking IDs Option”
- You’ll see
yourTracking ID and can then click the orange button to Add Tracking ID
- Add your tracking ID here. Your tracking code will be here and you can add tracking such as Pinterest, facebook business, youtube and so forth or list store ID tracking codes.
About Lori Ballen
I’m so glad you found this article. My name is Lori Ballen and I am an affiliate marketer. Having been passionate about marketing my entire life, I was led into affiliate marketing by accident. As a natural teacher, I began sharing my life’s work on video and blogging and before I knew it, I woke up one day with a 6 figure income purely from affiliate marketing. I created my Course The Ballen Method to Marketing for those wanting to generate leads online.
- How to Choose a Niche For Your Blog
- Niche Pronunciation | How to Say NICHE
- Make Money On Your Blog with Google AdSense
- How To Create A Custom Amazon Affiliate Ad from Amazon Sitestripe
- Stella & Dot Affiliate Partner Program