Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Affiliate Window, otherwise known as AWIN, is a network boasting over 13,000 merchants or advertisers. Learn how to make money as an affiliate marketer with AWIN.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
The company has almost two decades of experience, working with thousands of well-known brands around the world.
The site offers a WordPress plugin as well as a Google Chrome extension for affiliates who want to add links
Gauging the exact commission rates is difficult since the website does not disclose payment information until one creates an account as a publisher.
Affiliate Window pays out twice every month as long as you have a minimum of $20 in your account.
More Affiliate Networks
- The Truth About the 5 Biggest Myths About Debt Consolidation
- How to Tap Your Roth IRA for Funds When a Pandemic Affects Your Income
- How Much Do Lyft Drivers Make, Is Lyft Worth It?
- How Do You File Your Taxes if You’ve Misplaced Your 1099 or W-2 Forms?
- Blog Fixer: Help With SEO