Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Amazon does have an affiliate program. It’s called the Amazon Associates Program. While the program is pretty easy to get started with, it’s commission structure is low.
Here is a book you might like if you are just learning affiliate marketing.
Quick Table of Contents
Pros and Cons of Amazon Affiliates
- Commissions range from 1 to 10%.
- You get the commission on everything in the cart not just the one item.
- A tracking cookie is only 24 hours but if they put it in a cart and check out within 30 days, you will earn a commission on that single item.
- Easy to use and get started.
- Strict Rules on how you can use Amazon Affiliate links.
Amazon Affiliate Marketing Tutorial
Learn Affiliate Marketing
A Platform Designed For
Affiliate Marketers Of All Levels.
Whether you are just getting started, have some experience, or are an ultra-successful affiliate marketer, Wealthy Affiliate is made for you!
More Affiliate Programs
- The Truth About the 5 Biggest Myths About Debt ConsolidationIf you’re interested in debt consolidation, what follows are the top five myths that people believe in and the truth about them.
- How to Tap Your Roth IRA for Funds When a Pandemic Affects Your IncomeIf you have raised all the cash, you possibly can tap your savings, personal loans, and credit card loans, and need a new source of money to live on, tapping your Roth IRA retirement account is an alternative if you have invested in such an account.
- Nike Affiliate Program
- Is Mercari Legit?If you are looking to make money selling extra items that you no longer need, then you might have heard about Mercari.
- How Much Do Lyft Drivers Make, Is Lyft Worth It?If you are looking for a side hustle that can help you supplement your income, then you might have thought about driving for a rideshare company. But How Much can you really make with Lyft and is it worth it?