Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and benefits from purchases made through these links as well as other affiliate links. There is no extra cost to you.
Amazon does have an affiliate program. It’s called the Amazon Associates Program. While the program is pretty easy to get started with, it’s commission structure is low.
Here is a book you might like if you are just learning affiliate marketing.
Quick Table of Contents
Pros and Cons of Amazon Affiliates
- Commissions range from 1 to 10%.
- You get the commission on everything in the cart not just the one item.
- A tracking cookie is only 24 hours but if they put it in a cart and check out within 30 days, you will earn a commission on that single item.
- Easy to use and get started.
- Strict Rules on how you can use Amazon Affiliate links.
Amazon Affiliate Marketing Tutorial
Learn Affiliate Marketing
More Affiliate Programs
- GoDaddy Affiliate Program
- Get Response Affiliate ProgramYes! You can apply for the Get Response Affiliate Program and potentially earn affiliate commissions by referring customers through your affiliate link.
- Wedding Hashers Affiliate ProgramYes! Wedding Hashers does have an affiliate program offering 40% Commission. Wedding Hashers creates Wedding Hashtags for the special event.
- Wix Affiliate Marketing ProgramYes. Wix does have an affiliate marketing program. It pays $100 per sale and offers marketing assets.
- Amazon Affiliate ProgramAmazon does have an affiliate program. It’s called the Amazon Associates Program.