Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Amazon does have an affiliate program. It’s called the Amazon Associates Program. While the program is pretty easy to get started with, it’s commission structure is low.
Here is a book you might like if you are just learning affiliate marketing.
Quick Table of Contents
Pros and Cons of Amazon Affiliates
- Commissions range from 1 to 10%.
- You get the commission on everything in the cart not just the one item.
- A tracking cookie is only 24 hours but if they put it in a cart and check out within 30 days, you will earn a commission on that single item.
- Easy to use and get started.
- Strict Rules on how you can use Amazon Affiliate links.
Amazon Affiliate Marketing Tutorial
Learn Affiliate Marketing
More Affiliate Programs
- Coursera Affiliate ProgramEarn up to 45% Commission on 1,000+ courses and Specializations offered at Coursera, an e-learning platform. Here are some details about the Coursera affiliate program.
- Amazon Work From Home JobsAmazon has many jobs that you can work from home. You can sit in the comfort of your home, possibly wear pajamas, and earn money!
- 8 Easy E-Commerce Rules for Posting Persuasive Product DescriptionsFollowing these eight easy e-commerce rules for posting persuasive product descriptions can help your merchandise sell like hotcakes.
- Three Unique Investment Opportunities in 2020Here, you’ll find three unique and promising investments and why they’re such enticing opportunities.
- MeetEdgar Affiliate Program