Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Quick Table of Contents
Step 1. Apply to become a BeLive Partner.
Step 2. You will be issued an affiliate link. .For each successful payment by this link, you’ll get 20%. Your subscriber must purchase through your link for you to get paid.
Step 3. You will be issued a 2-level link as well to distribute to partners that want to sign up additional partners.
Step 4. Share this link with your potential 2-level partners to register.
Step 5. After application and approval, your 2-level Belive partners will locate their personal referral link for their subscribers in the user profile (or issued by email). They will get 20%, and you will get 10% for each purchase by this link..
Two-Tier Partnership Program
The 2-level affiliate partnership allows you too earn when you bring people on as partners. If they want to become a BeLive Affiliate and sign up with your link, you will earn when they earn.
Let’s imagine we have Mike, who became our Partner.
- Mike became a BeLive partner ⇒he earns 20% when subscribers buy a plan using his link. This is the general affiliate link. (level 1)
- Mike invites Paul to become a partner of BeLive. Paul will now get 20% when subscribers buy a plan using his affiliate link.
- Now Mike gets 20% from his subscribers & 10% from Paul’s subscribers. (level 2)
How Much Can I Make?
When a subscriber pays for a subscription after using your link, you’ll receive 20% of their monthly subscription. You can earn 10% on your BeLive two-tier, 2nd level partners’ customers.
There are no limits to how much you can. earn, just be sure to follow BeLive Terms of Service.
Note: It will probably take 30-45 days before you begin to receive any commission. If they take a trial for 2 weeks, the conversion may or may not happen.
How Am I Paid?
BeLive pays monthly via Paypal during the first week of the month.
More Affiliate Programs
- Coursera Affiliate ProgramEarn up to 45% Commission on 1,000+ courses and Specializations offered at Coursera, an e-learning platform. Here are some details about the Coursera affiliate program.
- Care.com Affiliate ProgramCare.com has an affiliate program inside the CJ.com Affiliate Network. They offer $15 per sale plus $1 per membership lead with a 30-day cookie.
- Rover Affiliate ProgramRover has an affiliate program within the Impact Affiliate Network. You can earn 15% on pet sitter bookings made through your affiliate link. You can also earn 5% of Rover store sales.
- Etsy Affiliate ProgramEtsy has an affiliate program with the AWIN Affiliate Network. Upon acceptance to othe program, you’ll receive access to creatives, affiliate links, and data feeds.
- Dreamstime Affiliate ProgramBecome a Dreamstime Affiliate and Earn Cash! Use your special affiliate link and banners on your website to earn a commission.