Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
ClickUp has an affiliate program. You earn 20% of every transaction from users joining ClickUp through your affiliate link. This means every upgrade and user-added during the first year they’re in the platform.
ClickUp helps manage team processes, tasks, and workflow. Organize tasks and make quick changes.
- 20% Recurring during the first year
- 30-day Tracking Cookie
- Paid via Paypal
- $20 minimum payout
- 90-day conversion required after signing up
- 45 Day hold before payout
- Trello Affiliate ProgramAt this time, there is no known affiliate program for Trello, but there is a rewards program where users of Trello can earn “gold” for referrals.
- ClickUp Affiliate Program
- Monday.com Affiliate ProgramMonday.com is a centralized platform for teams to manage every detail of their work, from high-level roadmap planning to specifics tasks. It allows you to automate routine work.