Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Clicky Analytics has an affiliate program within its own network. You earn 20% of every payment made to Clicky by anyone who signs up through your affiliate link as a paying user. Here is how to become a Clicky Analytics Affiliate.
Quick Table of Contents
Clicky Program Details
- 20% Recurring Commission
- 5% Commission on 2nd Teir Affiliate Sign Ups
- You can request payment after you have met the threshold
- Payment via Paypal
- 60-day Cookie
To Apply, set up a free account with Clicky and then choose Affiliates to get your link.
A Platform Designed For
Affiliate Marketers Of All Levels.
Whether you are just getting started, have some experience, or are an ultra-successful affiliate marketer, Wealthy Affiliate is made for you!
- The Truth About the 5 Biggest Myths About Debt ConsolidationIf you’re interested in debt consolidation, what follows are the top five myths that people believe in and the truth about them.
- How to Tap Your Roth IRA for Funds When a Pandemic Affects Your IncomeIf you have raised all the cash, you possibly can tap your savings, personal loans, and credit card loans, and need a new source of money to live on, tapping your Roth IRA retirement account is an alternative if you have invested in such an account.
- Nike Affiliate Program
- Is Mercari Legit?If you are looking to make money selling extra items that you no longer need, then you might have heard about Mercari.
- How Much Do Lyft Drivers Make, Is Lyft Worth It?If you are looking for a side hustle that can help you supplement your income, then you might have thought about driving for a rideshare company. But How Much can you really make with Lyft and is it worth it?