Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and benefits from purchases made through these links as well as other affiliate links. There is no extra cost to you.
Why Promote Jungle Scout?
- It grew to more than 100,000 customers in just 2 years
- The average customer spends $370.00
- The average conversion for top of funnel campaigns is 12%
- Multiple Cross Selling Opportunities within several companies including Junglescout, Fetcher, Splitly, and Jumpsend
- Some affiliates are earning 5 and 6 figures monthly (results are never typical)
- A team of 35+ focused on the product and your earning potential
- Selection of Affiliate Resources and Assets
- Weekly Video Series Training
- JS University Training
- Million Dollar Case Study
- Sales Estimator
- Downloadable 1000 niche website study
- Product Tracker
- Chrome Extension
- 30-day Cookie
- Cross Product Commissions
Pay Per Sale
Level 1: $20.00 USD for every Jungle Scout Chrome Extension sale pro or lite that you send customer to.
100% of the 1st month of a monthly recurring software subscriber sale you generate on either Jungle Scout, Jumpsend or Fetcher.
10% of any package sale you generate on Jungle Market.
After 90 days, JS might offer higher commission tiers if you generate large amounts of converting traffic.
More Affiliate Programs
- Buildium Affiliate Program
- Airbnb Affiliate Program
- Square Affiliate Program
- Viator Affiliate Program
- 1st Phorm Affiliate Program