Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Kartra has an affiliate program. It pays 40% recurring of every sale and recurring payment while that customer remains a paying subscriber.
Create, market, and launch online without hiring a team of copywriters, web developers, designers, or system integrators with Kartra!
Sell products, Build landing pages, Cultivate Leads with funnels and campaigns, build membership sites for e-courses, inject lead capture forms in videos, provide customer support with tickets, calendar meetings, build forms, affiliate programs and more.
All of this and more with Kartra.
Kartra Program Details
- The Truth About the 5 Biggest Myths About Debt Consolidation
- How to Tap Your Roth IRA for Funds When a Pandemic Affects Your Income
- How Much Do Lyft Drivers Make, Is Lyft Worth It?
- How Do You File Your Taxes if You’ve Misplaced Your 1099 or W-2 Forms?
- Blog Fixer: Help With SEO
- Amelia Affiliate Program
- Angara Affiliate Program
- Incorporate.com Affiliate Program
- Aquasana Home Water Filters Affiliate Program
- BH Cosmetics Affiliate Program