Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and benefits from purchases made through these links as well as other affiliate links. There is no extra cost to you.
Spyfu is a popular keyword tool where you can look up information about a keyword or topic that can lend to marketing decisions. The Spyfu affiliate program offers recurring commissions with 40% payout for life.
Spyfu Affiliate Program Details
- 45% in monthly recurring commissions
- 60 Day Cookie
- Paid Twice each month
- Receive Payment through Paypal or Wire Transfer
- Lifetime commissions for paying customers
- Does not require you to be a paying customer
- Pays via PayPal or Wire with $100 threshold
- Marketing Assets
- Affiliate Dashboard
- Tracking and Reporting
- Promote through all websites you own
- Direct Linking Permitted
- Monthly and Annual Subscriptions Can Be Sold
As much as you can generate really. Working through the Shareasale network, You make 45% of the customer’s subscription for life. Prices range from $33 per month to $299 per month. Annual purchases range from $399 to $2388. 40% is paid to you, the affiliate.
The program pays twice each month through PayPal or electronic transfer.
You can promote the product by teaching, webinars, stages, videos, and blogs. You can use the provided banners in your articles on your website. You can link directly to SpyFu. Pay Per Click for SpyFu keywords is not permitted.
A recurring commission is when you continue to make commissions on a customer’s subscription. You earn a percentage of their purchase usually month over month and year over year according to the terms of the program. Recurring commission is an amazing way to build an affiliate marketing business.
- Buildium Affiliate ProgramBuildium has an affiliate program that pays for qualified leads along with 25% in commission for each monthly Buildium subscription originated from your referral. Plans start at $150 per month.
- Airbnb Affiliate ProgramAs an Airbnb affiliate, you’ll be able to post an Airbnb listing on your site. You’ll earn a commission for each booking that results from your promotional link.
- Square Affiliate ProgramSquare has an Affiliate Program that allows participating websites to make a commission on activations and select sales referred to Square using their assigned affiliate links. Square provides these links, banners, and marketing assets to use on your blog or website.
- Viator Affiliate ProgramViator has an affiliate program that is ideal for travel bloggers and those in the travel industry. Viator affiliates and travel agents can build, customize, and make money with the Viator widget builder which integrates seamlessly into websites.
- 1st Phorm Affiliate Program1st Phorm Affiliate Program gives influencers and promoters in the health industry the opportunity to earn commissions. While they claim a qualified Legionnaire can earn $1000 per month, the details are provided with approval.