Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and benefits from purchases made through these links as well as other affiliate links. There is no extra cost to you.
Yes. Target does have an affiliate program. Target affiliates network is primarily designed for content creators and bloggers who are based in the United States and are well-positioned to be selling Target products.
Although this may seem like a rather straightforward manner of making money as a publisher, the commission rates are rather low and the tracking cookies expire after just seven days, meaning that sales will need to be made frequently.
Target is a very well-known brand, which is good for a high amount of internet traffic, yet the low commissions mean that publisher profits may also be low.
How to get paid: Publishers are paid from every purchase made by customers who have been sent through an affiliate link.
How To Do Affiliate Marketing
- Buildium Affiliate ProgramBuildium has an affiliate program that pays for qualified leads along with 25% in commission for each monthly Buildium subscription originated from your referral. Plans start at $150 per month.
- Airbnb Affiliate ProgramAs an Airbnb affiliate, you’ll be able to post an Airbnb listing on your site. You’ll earn a commission for each booking that results from your promotional link.
- Square Affiliate ProgramSquare has an Affiliate Program that allows participating websites to make a commission on activations and select sales referred to Square using their assigned affiliate links. Square provides these links, banners, and marketing assets to use on your blog or website.
- Viator Affiliate ProgramViator has an affiliate program that is ideal for travel bloggers and those in the travel industry. Viator affiliates and travel agents can build, customize, and make money with the Viator widget builder which integrates seamlessly into websites.
- 1st Phorm Affiliate Program1st Phorm Affiliate Program gives influencers and promoters in the health industry the opportunity to earn commissions. While they claim a qualified Legionnaire can earn $1000 per month, the details are provided with approval.