Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
There are countless affiliate networks around today, thus it is beneficial to sift through the networks and find out which ones prove to be most beneficial to both the marketers and the merchants.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Quick Table of Contents
As the world has increasingly moved towards various forms of internet marketing, sale strategies have changed and shifted to suit the needs of online customers.
Affiliate networks have emerged in recent years as a way to mediate between affiliate marketers (who make online sales) and merchants (who create products or provide services).
If you haven’t already done so, you might want to start with building a niche website.
Before we begin with a list of the best affiliate networks, it is important to distinguish between the payout models used, namely Cost-Per-Sale (CPS) and Cost-Per-Action (CPA).
CPS involves a very low-risk revenue-sharing model, whereby marketers can draw countless customers to the product or service that they are attempting to promote. This payment strategy pays a set commission fee to the affiliate marketer upon a customer making a sale. Cost-Per-Sale commission percentages are usually very high and result in high profit opportunities.
On the other hand, CPA involves a specific marketing platform paying an affiliate only when a specific action is made or taken by the customer. This model is less about making direct sales, and more concerned with the actions and the traffic of potential customers. Therefore, the payout commission percentages are a lot smaller and there is more risk involved, leading to lower profit opportunities.
Without further ado, let’s get into the best affiliate programs and networks available today.
- ????[6-figure Affiliate] Shares Blogging Strategy
- $4k Per Month from a Blog in 1 Year! How Did They Do It?
- 3 Ways This Blog Post Makes Money
- 7 Questions to Answer Honestly Before Writing Your Own Web Copy
- 99 Designs Affiliate Program
- A Comprehensive Guide to Blogging For A Living
- Acorns Investing
- Affiliate Window (Awin)
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- An Affiliate Marketers Beginners Guide to SEO – How To Rank On Google
- Animoto Affiliate Program
- Automate Pinning On Pinterest with Smart Loops
- AvanGate (2Checkout)
- Becoming An Amazon Affiliate with the Amazon Associates Program
- Beginners Guide To WordPress
- Best E-mail Marketing Software
- Best WordPress Plugins
- Big Commerce Affiliate Program
- Building A Tribe That Supports your Income
- ChecksForLess Affiliate Program
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
- Clicky Analytics Affiliate Program
- DepositPhotos Affiliate Program
- Get Paid To Write
- Get Response Affiliate Program
- How Do You File Your Taxes if You’ve Misplaced Your 1099 or W-2 Forms?
- How Much Do Lyft Drivers Make, Is Lyft Worth It?
- How Much Money Can You Make On Youtube?
- How To Build Your Own Website
- How to Choose a Niche For Your Blog
- How To Create A Custom Amazon Affiliate Ad from Amazon Sitestripe
- How To Create A New Post on WordPress
- How To Create An Amazon Affiliate Link to Any Page
- How To Create Automatic Links From Keywords In Your Blog
- How To Delete a Site Rubix Website in Wealthy Affiliate
- How to Develop An Affiliate Marketing Sales Funnel
- How To Find A Niche For Your Website
- How To Get Started with a Niche
- How to Make Money as an Affiliate Marketer for Ballen Academy
- How To Make Money at Home as a Monat Consultant
- How to Make Money Blogging as a Groupon Partner Affiliate
- How to Make Money Fast
- How to Make Money on Your Blog Site by Embedding Pins from Pinterest
- How to Make Money on YouTube with Monetization
- How To Make Money Online as a Linkshe Affiliate
- How to Make Money Online With a Blog
- How To Set Up Amazon Associates Tracking ID
- How to Tap Your Roth IRA for Funds When a Pandemic Affects Your Income
- Huge Opportunities in SEO 2019
- Instapage Affiliate Program
- Involve.me Affiliate Program
- Laying Out The Content Strategy On Our New Niche Website or Blog
- Make Money Blogging With Affiliate Links and Banners
- Make Money From Home Doing Transcriptions
- Max Bounty Affiliate Network
- Millennial Money Advice
- Molekule Affiliate Program
- My Favorite Marketing Tools and Niche Website Building Software for Affiliates
- MyPoints Affiliate Program
- Newchic Affiliate Program
- Rakuten LinkShare
- Right Message Affiliate Program
- SEOPress Affiliate Program
- Stella & Dot Affiliate Partner Program
- Supermetrics Affiliate Program
- Teachable Affiliate Program
- The Beginner’s Guide to Make Money Online with Affiliate Marketing
- The Best Affiliate Programs For Travel
- The Best Way To Find Affiliate Programs by Name
- The Health Savings Account and the Flexible Spending Account–Answers to 11 Questions
- The Truth About the 5 Biggest Myths About Debt Consolidation
- Three Unique Investment Opportunities in 2020
- Top Paying Affiliate Networks and Programs
- Viglink Affiliate Network
- Vindale Research
- Wealthy Affiliate
- Webinar Jam for Hosting Webinars for Marketing, Training, and Sales
- Wedding Hashers Affiliate Program
- What Is A Plugin?
- Where to Hire a Writer
- Which is Best, Quickbooks, or FreshBooks?
- Why This Affiliate Check Made Me Cry
- Wix Affiliate Marketing Program
- WordPress Hosts
- WordPress Themes
- WP Engine Affiliate Program
- Youtube and COPPA – Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Youtube to Eliminate Channels | FTC, COPPA, and Terms Of Service
How it works: ClickBank is quite possibly the oldest existing affiliate network still around today. The site has a strong focus on online and digital products, and it offers commission rates of up to a staggeringly high 75%. Like JVZoo, ClickBank is free to join and has an extremely low barrier to entry – great people who are new to the way in which affiliate marketing works.
There is no application process for ClickBank, which means that there is instant approval access to anyone who wants to join affiliate marketing strategies.
How to get paid: The website offers weekly payouts, in addition to offering a 60-day guarantee on all products and services sold through the site.
How it works: Amazon Associates is a fantastic and incredibly popular affiliate network. One of its strengths is that the site’s wide range of products allows many different publishers and content creators the ability to find their own niche and drive a large number of sales.
Publishers are usually paid approximately 10% commission on any product that is sold through that same publisher’s affiliate link.
The excellent thing about the Amazon Associates affiliate program is that a commission is received from all products sold through the initial link.
How to get paid: Payouts can be made via cheque, normal banking transfers or by Amazon gift cards. There are no digital methods available at this point.
eBay Partner Network
The eBay Partner Network is an affiliate program based on eBay’s model of selling products through auctions. This may seem strange at first, however affiliate links can indeed help drive internet traffic towards making successful sales on auctions.
The extremely diverse product range on eBay’s website means that publishers and content creators can quickly and easily find their niche. All that is required on the publisher’s side is to share the affiliate link and make a commission should the item be successfully auctioned.
Within the first three months, marketers can even earn double commissions.
How to get paid: Payments are made back through the eBay website. The revenue a publisher receives is taken as a percentage from what eBay themselves would earn.
How it works: The affiliate network now known as AvanGate recently had a name change from 2Checkout, causing many merchants great confusion around what the company still does and what it stands for. Despite this, the company has continued to sell a wide variety of software and primarily digital products through linking with publishers and content creators. Commission rates can vary depending on which company’s product was used, yet they seem to range between a modest 25% and a high 80%. The recommendation is for more experienced publishers and marketers to use AvanGate, however with a little learning, publishers of any kind can quickly learn how to navigate the site.
How to get paid: Payment from AvanGate can be made via various methods, including PayPal and direct deposits. There is a minimum payout amount of $100, which usually is not an issue due to the company’s generally high commission rates.
Form of payment: AvanGate (2Checkout) provides its users with payments based on a variation of both Cost-Per-Sale (CPS) and Cost-Per-Action (CPA) models. Commissions, however, play a significant role in the revenue of publishers who make use of this platform.