I decided that developing websites long term isn’t as lucrative or as fun as earning affiliate income. So while my marketing agency still builds WordPress Websites (especially for realestate), I found a quick, instant way to pop up niche websites that I can teach anyone to use.
Enter, Wealthy Affiliate. I set up my niche website in a matter of minutes after joining the free forum. I upgraded to the $49.95 per month (actually I paid the year in advance to get the discount) and off I went on my first project – The 7th Stream!
This is not my personal course, yet I’m jumping on board to build and promote because I love it!
Join me as I discover, build and teach this exciting new venture.
- Learn How To Become an Affiliate Marketer
- How To Find Your Youtube Channel ID
- How To Build A Niche Website for Affiliate Income
- How To Rank Higher On Google
- How to use Pinterest and ShareASale to Earn Affiliate Marketing Income
- Rideshare Standards of Service and Expectations
- 3 Strategies to Triple Lead Value
- How to Build a Table Using Gutenberg in WordPress
- Sending a Text in an Infusionsoft Campaign Using TurboDial
- How To Manage My Accounts In Yoast SEO 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions About Yoast